- Language Expressiveness and Quality of Service for Content-based Publish/Subscribe Systems.
University of Toronto, 2015.
Tags: total order, top-k, aggregation, online games, content-based publish/subscribe
- Congestion Avoidance with Incremental Filter Aggregation in Content-Based Routing Networks.
Mingwen Chen, Songlin Hu, Vinod Muthusamy, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In IEEE 35th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), June 2015.
Acceptance rate: 13%. Number of submissions: 543..
- A Publish/Subscribe Network Engine Testbed for Multiplayer Games.
CÚsar Ca˝as, Kaiwen Zhang, Bettina Kemme, J÷rg Kienzle, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In Middleware Demos, 2014.
Tags: pub/sub, pub/sub applications, publish/subscribe, online games
- PSoCCN: Publish/Subscribe Support in Content-Centric Networking.
Nischay Bodapati, Kaiwen Zhang, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In Middleware Demos, 2014.
Tags: pub/sub, pub/sub applications, publish/subscribe, cvst, concent-centric networking
- Minimal Broker Overlay Design for Content-Based Publish/Subscribe Systems.
Naweed Tajuddin, Balasubramaneyam Maniymaran, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In Proceedings of the 2013 Conference of the Center for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, pages 25-39, 2013.
- Not Just Your Average Publish/Subscribe: Evolving To Support A New Generation Of Applications.
Keynote at ACM Middleware.
- Safe Distribution and Parallel Execution of Data-centric Workflows over the Publish/Subscribe Paradigm.
Mohammad Sadoghi, Martin Jergler, Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Roman Vaculin, and Richard Hull.
University of Toronto, 2013.
Tags: pub/sub applications, business process, bpm, predictive publish/subscribe
- BPM in Cloud Architectures: Enabling the Internet of Things Through Effective Business Processes Management with Events.
Keynote at the Chinese National Computer Congress.
- Reflective to the Core: Managing Process-oriented Systems with Events & Publish/Subscribe.
Keynote at ARM Worskhop, ACM Middleware.
- Location-based Matching in Publish/Subscribe Revisited.
Mohammad Sadoghi and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In ACM/IFIP/USENIX 13th International Conference on Middleware, 2012.
Tags: content-based matching, content-based publish/subscribe, publish/subscribe, event processing
- Language Expressiveness and Quality of Service for Publish/Subscribe Systems.
In Middleware PhD Symposium, 2012.
Tags: padres, predictive publish/subscribe, publish/subscribe, pub/sub applications, online games, total order, topk
- Distributed Ranked Data Dissemination in Social Networks.
Kaiwen Zhang, Mohammad Sadoghi, Vinod Muthusamy, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
University of Toronto, 2012.
Tags: topk, publish/subscribe, aggregation
- Community Clustering for Distributed Publish/Subscribe Systems.
Wei Li, Songlin Hu, Jintao Li, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In IEEE Cluster, September 2012. IEEE,
Tags: content-based publish/subscribe, content-based routing, event processing, padres, publish/subscribe, publisher relocation, publisher migration, publisher repositioning, subscriber relocation, subscriber migration
- Towards an Extensible Efficient Event Processing Kernel.
In SIGMOD PhD Symposium, 2012.
- Multi-query Stream Processing on FPGAs.
Mohammad Sadoghi, Rija Javed, Naif Tarafdar, Rohan Palaniappan, Harshvardhan Pratap Singh, and Hans-Arno Jacobsen.
In 28th International Conference on Data Engineering, 2012.
Tags: fpga, content-based matching, composite subscription, publish/subscribe, topss